– Responsible for supervising the teen participants and facilitating programs offered onsite and offsite by the organization.
– Responsible for developing, managing, and implementing all aspects of the strategic Fund Development and Communications plan.
– Responsible for billing, accounts receivable, managing electronic timesheets, and providing support to the Finance Manager as needed.
– Responsible for overseeing all aspects of the school site child care program for boys and girls K-5th grade.
– Responsible for assisting the Site Director in successfully managing the site program.
– Responsible for supervising the girl participants and facilitating programs offered by the organization.
For further inquiries and to apply, please contact Director of Human Resources, Chris Pallatto at.
Girls Inc. inspires all girls to be strong, smart, and bold, providing more than 140,000 girls across the U.S. and Canada with life-changing experiences and real solutions to the unique issues girls face. Girls Inc. gives girls the right tools and support to succeed, including trained professionals who mentor and guide them in a safe, girls-only environment, peers who share their drive and aspirations, and research-based programming. At Girls Inc., girls learn to set and achieve goals, boldly confront challenges, resist peer pressure, see college as attainable, and explore nontraditional fields such as STEM. Informed by the experiences of girls and their families, Girls Inc. works with policymakers to advocate on key legislation and initiatives.
Equal Opportunity & Non-Discrimination Policy
At Girls Inc., employment is based upon one’s capabilities and qualifications. It is the policy of Girls Inc. to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, military status and political belief or any other protected characteristic as protected by law. Girls Inc. prohibits and will not tolerate any such discrimination or harassment by supervisors or employees. Girls Inc. will not tolerate harassment of our employees by anyone, including vendors.
The policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and non-discrimination applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment, hiring, training, evaluation, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, layoff, termination and all other privileges and conditions of employment.
Employees’ questions or concerns relating to Equal Employment Opportunity, discrimination and harassment, should be referred to the Human Resources Department. Appropriate disciplinary action will be taken against any employee violating this policy.
Further, Girls Inc. will take affirmative actions to improve the employment of minorities and Vietnam-era veterans. As a measure of creating awareness, Girls Inc. will include the statement, ‘Equal Opportunity Employer’ in all advertisements and job postings.
Diversity and Inclusiveness Statement
Diversity and inclusiveness is defined as the acceptance, tolerance, honoring and valuing of differences in culture, lifestyles, heritage, and knowledge. This includes all the similarities and differences that make us diverse internally, externally, or situationally and may include, but not be limited to: age, appearance, communication style, economic status, educational background, employer, gender identification, sexual orientation, geographic location, job type/title, language, race/ethnicity, learning style, management status, marital status, mental abilities, nationality, parental status, physical abilities, political affiliation, religion, seniority/tenure, sex/gender, veteran status, work experience, or work location.
Girls Inc. recognizes that it is essential for the organization to include the values of diversity and inclusiveness as part of our strategy to achieve our vision and mission. Our commitment to these values will be demonstrated through training of all our people, cultivation of these principles, and on-going periodic review of our progress in the following:
- Thought, decisions, strategies, and resources.
- Our people (which includes management, staff, volunteers, and funders) in a way that is reflective of the girls and communities that we serve.
- The delivery of our programs and other services.
It is only through the sustained and ongoing commitment and effort to this value that we can bring unique, creative, and vital people with varying differences and views to the organization.