* First Name
* Last Name
* Street Address
* Zip Code
We collect ethnicity and age information to track the diversity of our volunteers.
Asian/ Pacific Islander
Emergency Contact Information
* Emergency Contact Name
* Emergency Contact Relationship
* Emergency Contact Phone Number
* What programs would you be interested in volunteering with? (check all that apply)
These are options available year round.
Work with youth
Girls Program Walker Volunteer (K-5th grade at a school site)
Workshop Leader / Dynamic Woman
Form Translator (I am fluent in a language)
High Level Math or History Tutor
Internship (10-40 hours per week)
Host a teen at my workplace for job shadow
Holiday Sale Volunteer
On-going Clerical Support at the Girls Inc. Office
Group Workplace Volunteers
Board Committee Member
High School Student Community Service
* Have you ever worked with youth?
If yes, please describe your experience working with youth.
Are you interested in being a Dynamic Woman or being part of a Speaker Series?
If yes, please indicate your job or relevant career information.
* Are you currently employed?
If yes, where do you work?
* Are you available at least one weekday during after school (afternoon) hours?
Please list any languages (besides English) that you speak, read and/or write fluently.
* Would you be willing to submit to a criminal background check if required for your volunteer assignment?
Fingerprinting is required for all people (18 years or older) who volunteer directly with the girls and teens. Additional fees may apply.
* Girls Inc. is not obligated to provide a volunteer placement for you, nor are you obligated to accept any position offered.
Please check YES to agree to these terms and agreements.
Yes, I understand and agree to these terms.